Friday, February 11, 2011

It was a good try...for a carnivore anyway.

By Wednesday Paulie had had enough of the vegetarian thing. He called me in the afternoon to tell me he was angry at having no meat. By the time he got off of work that night he told me he felt dizzy and nauseous because he had not eaten any meat. So I said that's ok I was just glad he had tried it. I told him to pick up a burger and come home. Oddly enough he couldn't even get through half of the Whopper that night.

I have never felt better. I have energy and just have a nice sense of well being. I don't think I'm going to be one of those hardcore vegetarian types, though. I'm totally craving sushi, but honestly other than that I think I could do the meatless thing for a long time. I made tacos last night using black beans and Morningstar Farms veggie crumbles for the filler. They were so good I didn't even have time to take a picture before we beasted all of them! Paulie loved them, too. So, now there are three meatless dinners I know my husband likes. Tonight we're trying veggie crumble sloppy joes. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A crafty girl who loves her tattoo artist(so much she married him!), the Misfits, and dancing to Lady Gaga when no one is looking.