Thursday, November 18, 2010

So many people have blogs about so many things. Baking, children, reading, art, work, animals, gardening...you name it, there's a blog about it. I can't do that. I'm interested in so many things that I could not write about just one thing. Call it hobby a.d.d. if you will. Anyways, here's some basics to get you started:



This is me. I'm almost 31 and I'm married to



this guy. His name is Paulie and he is an awesome husband and tattoo artist.



We have two brindle chihuahuas, Cinder and Viggo. Viggo is a sweetie who is scared of men and Cinder believes she is the boss of everyone.



We also have a black cat officially named Lilith, but we call her Bean. I sing her name to her using any of the tunes in Super Mario Brothers.



I love to bake! This is an Elmo cake I did for a friend of mine.

I also like to knit, read, and learn new crafty skills. I'm trying to make at least half of my Christmas presents handmade this year. I feel like it means more, ya know? Anyways, that's all for now. Maybe I won't wait a year to write another entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A crafty girl who loves her tattoo artist(so much she married him!), the Misfits, and dancing to Lady Gaga when no one is looking.